Sunday, December 11, 2011

The SC4 Template used for Isle St. Croix

I have been asked to upload the SC4 template I used to make the complete BV subhood of Isle St. Croix it on its own. It was not made by me, all credit for the SC4 goes to daisylee at TSR


Please note that these files have the same 'Isle St. Croix' name as the subhood, because I named my subhood after the template. My apologies for not being more creative with my naming!

Download the SC4 Template for Isle St. Croix

The template is shown here in the picture as desert so that you can see the layout more clearly, but PNG images are also included to show lush, concrete and dirt.
To install
Extract all of the files from the Rar to your My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\SC4Terrains folder, and you will see it available in the list of terrains if you click 'Create a new neighborhood' in the menu.

No comments: